Here is my gathermate map showing all the egg spawns in Terokkar forest.
There are a few more around the edge of Shattrah that don’t show up on that map, but if you include flying along the city wall they should be easily spottable.
- You get to use your epic flying mount.
- There are no annoying people dressed as bunnies zooming around
- Its pretty quiet
- The seeds under the trees do look fairly similiar from the air
- You are PvP enabled and thus can be ganked by enemy egg hunters
- The eggs are much more spread out in Terokkar requiring more travel
In conclusion having checked out Azuremyst and Goldshire as well, its definately my favourite egg hunting zone.
Edit: Whilst this was great for 2009, in 2010 there are no eggs in Terokkar.
Filed under: Festival Fun and Frolics