I’ve been spending more and more time recently playing my rogue. It turns out that sneaking around, picking pockets and killing healers is my cup of tea after all. I wanted an outfit which screamed ROGUE but without being too over the top. I knew it had to be mostly dark colours but with an accent of something brighter.
The starting point for this was actually a comment Navimie made about my “crow fetish”. From birds through the Antivan Crows I ended up at Ravenwing Pauldrons and thought, “hmm, bet they look good on gnomes!”.
- Head: Warp-Raider’s Eyepatch (From this quest in Netherstorm).
- Shoulders: Ravenwing Pauldrons (Drops from Lieutenant Drake in normal Old Hillsbrad Foothills)
- Chest: Cadaverous Armor (Both this and the legs have a low chance to drop in Scholomance off the six mini bosses before Gandling).
- Belt: Dementia Cord (BoE world drop)
- Legs: Cadaverous Leggings
- Boots: Chop Chop Boots (These are a quest reward in Winterspring but any plain dark coloured boots would do).
- Shirt: Orange Martial Shirt (Made by tailors, although it’s a limited supply recipe bought in Darnassus/Thunderbluff)
- Main Hand: Fiery Prod (Quest reward from this chain on Coldarra)
- Off Hand: Unkeeper Blade (Quest reward from the Hinterlands).
- Gloves: Stagalbog Gloves (These are a world BoE drop but any fingerless dark coloured gloves would do)
It’s possible that any race other than Gnomes wouldn’t need the shirt but I think it helps tie everything together. Finally, from the back: