Batinna is hosting a Dress up blogging challenge and of course I couldn’t resist joining in because any time spent playing with transmogrification isn’t being wasted doing something sensible.
The prompt for week 1 (which technically was last week) is Poor.
Now I know using MogIt is cheating but unfortunately I could only find the robe I wanted to use in brown so for this week only I’m taking the easy route. Meet a Night Elf Priest who has given up all her worldly goods in Elune’s name, going from settlement to settlement spreading the word.
- Wand – Crescent Wand because what else would a Nightelf Priest use?
- Shoulders – Double-Stitched Woolen Shoulders
- Chest – Sorcerer’s Robe
- Shirt – Black Swashbuckler’s shirt
- Helm – Abjurers Hood
- Gloves – Sage’s Gloves
I thought I’d also post a quick version based around the brown version. This is Sprout wearing a mix of clothing she happened to have in the bank.
- Shoulders – Mystic Frostwoven Shoulders
- Chest – Archmage robe of Frost protection
- Staff – Staff of the Plague Hound
- Belt – Klaxxi Lash of the Seeker