I like lists, they give purpose and clarity to my thinking. In fact the first thing I do every Monday morning at work is glance over last week’s list and then make a new shiny one for the week ahead.
I know that the next expansion isn’t even being beta tested yet but it’s time in my head at least to finalize what I want to achieve before we’re all heading off to a brave new world.
- Reach 14000 achievement points. I’m currently at 13215 so that’s quite a bit to go but I have plenty of options to tick off.
- Get a Magical pet to 25
- Get an Elemental pet to 25
- Defeat Garrosh and my stupid lack of self confidence at the same time.
- Explore Vashj’ir properly. This is the only exploring achievement I still haven’t completed.
- Make friends with everyone on the farm
- Get Cooking to 6oo, do the Master of the Ways and pick up the Cooking School Bell
- Farm the other 8000 Dinosaur Bones I require for the mount
- Complete rank 6 in the Brawler’s Guild as a Mistweaver
- Get Endless Healer on the Proving Grounds.
- Master of Alterac Valley, only 33 graveyards to go.
- 35 reputations ticked off
- Exalted with the Oracles
- Collect Oracle Eggs until one miraculously turns into a Dragon.
- Argent Tournament goodies. I need more tokens to be able to buy the mounts I still have outstanding.
- Finish up Frostbitten
- Finish farming the Oshu’gun Crystal Powder I need (in the region of 300ish) to grab the two Halaa mounts. I already have the tokens you get from pvp, it’s just the grind I’ve been putting off.
- Level so that I can tame one of these beauties
This will definitely do as a starting point. I’d like to level a Horde Hunter for example, probably an Orc to tick the dual boxes of rescuing Spot from Theramore and also being able to explore Draenor at some point on a Orc. I’d also like to level a Dwarf Mage or Worgen Mage, I can’t decide which would fit the name of Havisham best but these can wait.