- Fishing Boats: Ideally requiring 450 fishing and perhaps some kind of weird and wonderful quest chain that sends you all over the game world hunting bits and pieces down. Then at the end of the day you can moor your little boat somewhere peaceful, pour a beer and start fishing.
- Dogs: The worg pup is not enough. There are 6 different types of cat mini pet yet no real representation of man’s best friend. This, Blizzard is not good enough.
- Tikbalangs. Mostly so that my bank alt currently sporting the infallible tikbalang ward could smirk in a gnomish fashion as everyone who has ever laughed at her wearing said ward gets carried off to the treetops.
- Tents: Bind to Account tents that you purchase through one of the many badge things currently on offer. What purpose would these tents serve? Simple, when your alt wants to log out rather than go hunting for an inn, you simply put your tent up and pop inside for easily optained rested.
- Some form of trinket that turns you into a Vrykul, preferably one of their hulking red haired scary but strangly sexy women.
Posted on May 10, 2009 by Erinys