I made the wonderful mistake of downloading MogIt the other day and have been a bit obsessed with outfit hunting ever since.
This is the outfit I’m currently working on farming with my Hunter, Twiceshy. As she’s a Worgen I knew I wanted a kilt from the outset because I really don’t like Worgen legs in pants. She also pvps with a lava spider so I wanted something bright to match. I know it’s not particularly subtle but that’s what camouflage is for!
- Head: Crown of Destruction (Molten Core).
- Shoulders: Rocket Chief Pauldrons (Quest reward from Netherstorm but the Masterwork Pauldrons would work too).
- Chest: Triumphant Chestpiece (BoE green)
- Wrists: Vonderful Bracers (Quest reward from Stonetalon Mountains)
- Hands: Commandeered Gloves (Quest reward from Stonetalon Mountains but the Sparkleshell Gauntlets would do equally well).
- Belt: Masterwork Girdle (BoE green)
- Legs: Molten Earth Kilt (Mechanar)
- Bow: Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix (Karazhan)
- Feet: Triumphant Sabatons (BoE green – Although as a Worgen your shoes only show when you’re in Human form so most things would do).
Then once this one is completely collected, I have a whole stable full of pets to match up with outfits.