Given that Valentine’s Day is upon us, it seems totally inappropriate that today’s outfit is brought to you by “Miss” Havisham the Worgen Shadowpriest. However, here she is, in her “heartbreaker” set. As Estella didn’t make it out of Gilneas, Havisham has to do all the heart breaking herself (just can’t get the staff these days!).
Red to complement her frozen heart with just a bit of fur on display, after all you can’t expect to snare victims in an ancient wedding dress. The staff litters her path with rose petals, perfect for romantic picnics and to the wise, the skull might give an indication of her intent.
Of course any blood that might arise from the heart breaking process doesn’t show so it’s both practical and pretty.
- Head: Crimson Felt Hat (Drops in Stratholme)
- Shoulders: Consortium Mantle (BoE from Outlands)
- Chest: Robes of Evocation (Drops in Ragefire Chasm from Jergosh the Invoker)
- Wrists: Earthmender’s Bracers of Shattering (Quest reward from Shadowmoon Valley).
- Hands: Gloves of the High Magus (Quest reward from Shadowmoon Valley).
- Weapon: Staff of Earned Tranquillity (Worgen only), other options would be Twisted Visage (Ulduar), Damnation (Naxxamas) or the Bloodfire Greatstaff (the Black Morass). If you prefer off-hand/main combinations, the Dungeoneering guide (made by inscriptions) or the Orb of the Forgotten Seer (Scarlet Monastery) would also work, especially when teamed with a plain dagger.