There is much discussion flying around at the moment about the sort of things people would happily pay real money for should they be added to the Blizzard store. Now I am of the opinion that whilst there is a subscription, everything should be obtainable in-game even if you have to jump through a thousand and one hoops to get it, however there are a few bits and bobs which could see me reaching for my purse.
1. More Character customization options. Tattoos, dyes to make your armour really look unique, a bigger selection of hairstyles and did I mention tattoos?
If I could break out the ink, I’d definitely play more Dwarves. I’d also love some of the Panda hairstyles to be available for other races, my Night Elf would love to be able to run around with flowers in her hair. I’d also like to see some of the items that only NPCs can wear showing up as transmogrification options too, looking especially at the NPCs in the Caverns of Time: Escape from Hillsbrad here.
This staff would also get me reaching for my debit card. I’ve wanted one ever since the MoP beta and am so disappointed that I haven’t found one in-game.
2. My very own personal Grummle (thanks to Roo for the inspiration here). I don’t mind if he or she is a mini pet or bank access that you can summon every x hours or perhaps a source of bigger and better bag spaces.
I just really want one. Being able to replace that starter back pack with something much larger would make me think twice too.
3. More Mini Pets including a Darkmoon Dolly to glide after you frightening small children.
Preferably without the barrel. A pet bonsai which waddles after you in a plant pot on tiny little legs wouldn’t go amiss either.
4. A broomstick mount which is usable all year.
I wouldn’t say no to one of these as a mount either.
5. Something similar to exp boost but for professions. There are some droughts in the profession leveling process which make it make it really painful and I’d happily use real money to skip bouncing backwards and forwards to the auction house spending a fortune on low level engineering materials.
6. Character slots, both in general and per server and no 50/11 isn’t enough.
7. Vanity titles like those used by certain Worgens, <of the Winter> and <of the Harvest> for example.
Yep, I suspect I could be persuaded to part with cold hard cash for a variety of items should Blizzard ever feel like adding them.
Filed under: Lists, Random Musing Tagged: | Blizzard Store, Broomsticks, Character customization, Community Blog Topic, Darkmoon Dolly, dyes, Grummles, Professions, tattoos, Warcraft, world of warcraft, WoW