All in all the Christmas Holidays and the very act of making a list proved quite productive.
(Everything in red, blue or black was already on the list. Items in green are new additions).
- Reach 14000 achievement points. I’m currently at 13215 so that’s quite a bit to go but I have plenty of options to tick off. I’m now sitting at 13485 so whilst there is still quite a long way to go, at least I made some headway.
- Get a Magical pet to 25. Done. Basil the Twilight Fiendling has reached his 25th season.
- Get an Elemental pet to 25. Done. The annoying Audreytwo otherwise known as the Singing Sunflower also reached the level cap.
- Defeat Garrosh and my stupid lack of self confidence at the same time.
- Make a decent amount of gold to enter the expansion with. I hate being broke even more than I hate farming.
- Explore Vashj’ir properly. This is the only exploring achievement I still haven’t completed. Done by my Gnome rogue so now I never need return unless I want to!
- Make friends with everyone on the farm. Done and as it turned out, it was surprising easy. I just spent a few minutes flying around in between doing the cooking daily as well as heading to the Valley for some between battlegrounds buried treasure pick ups.
- Get Cooking to 6oo, do the Master of the Ways and pick up the Cooking School Bell
- Farm the other 8000 Dinosaur Bones I require for the mount
- Complete rank 6 in the Brawler’s Guild as a Mistweaver. Done. I’m now working my way through rank 7.
- Get Endless Healer on the Proving Grounds.
- Master of Alterac Valley, only 33 graveyards to go.
- 35 reputations ticked off. One more to go and I’m currently farming it as this goes to press.
- Exalted with the Oracles
- Collect Oracle Eggs until one miraculously turns into a Dragon. Hah…. I can’t give the pets away at the moment.
- Fish up the remaining coins I need from the Dalaran fountain.
- Argent Tournament goodies. I need more tokens to be able to buy the mounts I still have outstanding. Still quite a long way to go here although I did score myself a Unicorn Mount.
- Finish up Frostbitten
- Briarrose is my long forgotten original Druid currently rusting on a massively imbalanced (not in her favour) PvP server, stuck at lv 73 she needs some love mostly because she has awesome bits and bobs in her bank and can rightfully wield the original vanilla PvP set. Sure the Druid version isn’t my cup of tea but I am rather partial to the staves so she needs to find herself some Boomkin gear and get slaughtering.
- Finish farming the Oshu’gun Crystal Powder I need (in the region of 300ish) to grab the two Halaa mounts. I already have the tokens you get from pvp, it’s just the grind I’ve been putting off.
- Level so that I can tame one of these beauties. Very much a work in progress.