I got home from what could be best described as a bad day at work to discover I’ve been put forward for the Liebster Award by not one person but six. Much celebrating later it dawned on me that I needed to answer 66 questions and I eeked slightly.
So rather than post a massive wall of text, I’ve decided to break this down into bite sized chunks. I’m doing to do this in a slightly different order to the list above in that I’m going to leap from 1# to 3#, leaving the answering of all my questions to part 2.
11 random facts about me
1. The humble tomato is one of my favourite things. I love them raw, cooked, roasted, puree’d, dehydrated, fried and in toasties.
2. I like debating (many other people call this “arguing for the sake of arguing” ).
3. When I was a little girl my favourite My Little Pony was Applejack.
4. I have unruly hair. These days I keep it long so I can tie it back and pretend it’s not there. I also still look like I’m up to no good most of the time, unfortunately I wasn’t “blessed” with a poker face.
5. I collect cookery books.
6. Frozen has managed to over take The Hunchback of Notre Dame as my favourite Disney Movie.
7. I can’t walk in high heels.
8. I love scary movies even if I have to watch them from behind the sofa.
9. I’d like to get a tattoo but can’t quite get past the idea of surrendering my skin to someone else’s control, especially with something which is so permanent. Although if I do manage to over come that, I’d love a Firebird on my back, a feather trailing loose.
10. I give up chocolate for Lent every year. This is entirely due to my “fear” of my Mother as opposed to any religious reason.
11. I have two large cardboard vampires folded up in a cupboard.
My Nominations are as follows:
- Barla of Barla’s Corner
- Pj of Comic Mischief
- Soco of Vault of Light
- Fussypants and Yotaan of Growing up in Azeroth
- Paws across Azeroth
- Saga of Spellbound
- Mushan of Mushan, Etc
(Yes I realise that’s not 11).
1. What’s your favourite line from a boss fight? Can be from any game with vocal boss mobs.
2. What’s your comfort food? The one dish which always makes you feel happy and safe when you sit down with it.
3. If you could only have one book, what would it be?
4. Create a battle pet/non-combat pet for the game of your choice. What would it be and does it already exist in your chosen game world in one form or another?
5. Dinosaurs or Sharks?
6. Favourite NPC in the game of your choice and why are they your favourite, what makes them special?
7. From a Lore perspective, what’s your favourite WoW race?
8. Do you play in silence or must you have music on? If the latter what sort of music makes up the soundtrack for your gaming?
9. PvP or PvE?
10. Best and worst quest in-game?
11. Ignoring WoW, what’s your favourite computer game?
I’ve tried to limit the WoW questions purely because I feel that they’ve already been asked by lots of people over the last few days and also because I’m totally nosy. Feel free to rebel and not bother answering, I promise I won’t get all sulky.
The answers to my own questions will be coming up soon.