Posted on December 23, 2012 by Erinys
I know it’s slightly early but after finishing work tomorrow we’re heading straight off into a three day food and family fest without proper computer access (we do have it but I’d be roasted alive if my Mother* caught me blogging about a computer game whilst I’m meant to be concentrating on nieces, nephews and other assorted family members) so this is my last chance to hope you all have an awesome time and that Grandfather Winter brings everything on your wish lists.
As for me, it seems that Grandfather Winter came early this year because Mr Bigglesworth is already ticked off my present list. Although in this particular shot he does seem to be trying to distance himself from a tastefully dressed levitating carol singing Gnome, can’t imagine why.
*Yes I’m afraid of my Mother and with good reason I assure you. She makes Sprout’s PvP bloodlust look like a lazy afternoon picnic.
Filed under: Festival Fun and Frolics, Mini Pets | Tagged: gaming, Mr Bigglesworth, Presents, Warcraft, Winter Veil, WoW | 2 Comments »
Posted on December 17, 2012 by Erinys
A couple of weeks ago the Blog Azeroth shared topic was
Winter Veil is around the corner and it’s time to sit upon Greatfather Winter’s lap and answer the important question, “What do you want for Winter Veil?” Is it that expensive grand expedition yak? a nice transmog custom outfit? or a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock?
What is on your Winter Veil wishlist?
suggested by Noahdeer.
Having been both a good little Gnome and a good hard working girl, I’d like my stocking to divulge the following this Winter Veil.
- Mr Bigglesworth. As a little girl, I had my own pet cemetery moments (at least in the sense of wishing that the dead didn’t have to stay dead) and even now I still in my deepest dreams find myself wishing for undead pets. Since I suspect my childhood dog, his bones bleached white isn’t going to come tapping down the corridor, I’ll take Mr Bigglesworth as a substitute.
- An end to Dailies. Yes I get the whole “don’t do them” argument but they are there sitting in quest logs and with reputation bars not maxed laughing at me.
- More time to actually play. What with my commute and with my work load, time outside work not spent asleep is remarkably precious right now. At this time of year especially, there are so many other demands on those fleeting moments that I’m struggling to find any time at all in Azeroth.
- This one basically leads on from 3. Ideally if every thing goes according to plan, in the new year, we’ll smash the nasty commute into little pieces which then will hopefully allow me much more time to do other things like finish the 100 plus drafts sitting waiting to be finalized, to possibly find a guild to do some raiding with and to complete all the other little projects sitting half done, like my Tree of Life cushion.
- Come up with a Winter transmogrification for Sprout who is still wearing a semi matching set of PvP and PvE gear all collected from MoP and held together by a tabard of all things.
Of course I wouldn’t say no to “Peace on Azeroth and Goodwill to all Gnomes” either. Garrosh’s bloody and battered head in my stocking would be greatly appreciated too.
Filed under: Blog Azeroth shared topic, Festival Fun and Frolics, Mini Pets | Tagged: WoW, MoP, Warcraft, gaming, Blog Azeroth Shared Topic, Lists, Mr Bigglesworth | 11 Comments »